Saturday 14 February 2015

Dreaming of holidays and bare shoulders


After seeing the babe that is Natasha Oakley in this off the shoulder stunner I decided some frantic searching was in order. Not that I have any opportunity to wear anything off -shoulder for the foreseeable future but still I need that in my life. The dress is by Faithfull the Brand and the rest of their collection does not disappoint. Dreamy wish worthy lookbook and catalogue shots below - prepare to be whisked away to Bali. Which given the middle of February blues (sorry Valentines day you aren't helping this year) is sorely needed.








My pics? I seem to be falling for the Valentines theme and would happily click home any of the red items, be it playsuit (second pic), off the shoulder top (fourth pic) or the red dress (last pic). Roll on payday...

No comments:

Post a Comment